Accounts Administrator Part-time Job4 weeks ago - Accounting - Auckland - 13 views
This is your opportunity to escape the mundane and join an exciting, energetic and progressive digital media company. With us you will be working in a small team and contributing directly to the success of this business.
This role would suit someone with around 18 months - 2 years experience who is hungry for their next step and keen to make a role their own.
We seek an individual who can provide the following accounts function:
- Accounts experience that includes: Accounts Payable/Receivable, Month End accounts to trial balance, Payroll (incl Commissions), IRD Reporting (PAYE and GST), Management Reporting, leave requirements and Sales Reporting
- Strong Xero experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- General office administration tasks including purchasing, document production and... the fun stuff like office celebrations
- Supporting the General Manager and participation in the Sales Process is required.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A team player dedicated to success and building a positive culture
- A strong customer service ethic
- Self motivated and the ability to work unsupervised
- The willingness to 'pitch in' and help out where needed to get the job done
- A fabulous can do attitude
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy with competency in Microsoft Office packages, including Excel
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Xero experience is a must
This is a part-time opportunity with flexible hours for the right person.
We are based in Rosedale in Albany with access to 2 motorways.
Please apply in writing, including a covering letter including your preferred number of hours per week and a copy of your CV, to email@example.com