Accounts Administrator Contract Job1 month ago - Accounting - Christchurch - 13 views
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established accounts team, you will receive mentorship from experienced colleagues and broaden your technical skills, allowing you to increase your understanding and knowledge of transactional accounting and excel in your professional career.
You will be undertaking account payables and receivables duties as part of a hybridized accounts team within a complex multi-site corporate business. As such, this is a genuine chance for you to gain a foot in the door and experiance in a highly regarded employer, where the right person will benefit from a chance of permanent employment. The Role
- Supporting the accounts team, you will have a range of duties not limited to.
- Assisting with the processing of account payables
- Creating and sending of invoices, assisting with accounts receivables
- Assisting with the bank and cash reconciliations
- Assisting with general office administration work
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience working with Account Payable/ Receivable
- Good systems knowledge, along with Excel and ERP exposure
- Strong communication – written and orally
- Strong attention to detail and good with numbers
- Great work ethic, motivation, and drive
We will be calling and interviewing candidates as they apply so don't waste time submitting your application, any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org