Accounts Assistant/Administrator Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Accounting - Auckland - 12 views
Take the Staircase to the top!
A rare opportunity has opened up to join our Auckland team of passionate people delivering excellence in property management services.
About the role
As a mid-size property investment and property management company, we are seeking a trustworthy candidate who works efficiently with accuracy. To be successful, you need around 2 years of proven NZ experience, preferably from a data entry background within credit control and debtors reconciliations environment.
• Daily accounting tasks for property management operations, including data entry, reconciliations, and investigating variances.
• Bank reconciliations, weekly and monthly pay-out reports.
• Present data to managers and resolving discrepancies.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare and communicate payment reports to the management team.
• Support the accounting department with ad hoc assignments when required.
• Preferably Diploma or Degree in Business and/or Accounting.
• Quick typist solid keyboard skills.
• Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
• Honesty, integrity and a good moral compass.
• A 'can do' and positive outlook with attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Be transparent with your approach and trustworthy.
• Hard-working and determined.
• A great team player with a supportive attitude.
• Experience with PropertyMe and MYOB AccountRight is preferable.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
You will be rewarded with a package which is $45k - $55k depending on experience as well as annual KPI's and generous staff purchase opportunities.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to kimy@staircase by Friday by COB Friday 16th Ocober 2020.