Accounts & Office Admin Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Administration & Office Support - Manukau City - 16 views
We are looking for a talented accounts administrator to join our small but growing team in the packaging industry. Reporting to the owner, you will be providing administrative and bookkeeping support to our day-to-day operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day tasks associated with accounting and general office administration functions for the company
- Look after the transactional, day to day accounts including processing of invoices and payments
- Accurately enter supplier information into the systems in preparation for payments
- Handling customer queries via email and telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Constant Review and chase slow paying customers
- Write demand letters
- Legal actions where appropriate
- Assist with ad hoc administration tasks as required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Familiar with Xero software
- Focused on quality output, high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to pick up new processes and systems easily
- Super organised, planning and time management skills
- A flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a progressive company who truly value and invest in their people. You will be working in a supportive, close knit team environment where your ideas are welcomed, and your contribution rewarded.
To be considered for this role, you will be proactive, confident, and enjoy using your initiative to continuously improve our systems and processes. You are a strong team player with second to none communication and relationship building skills.
The role is immediately available, please email your up to date C.V. cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, overseas applicants cannot be considered at this time.
All Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your application.