Administration Officer Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Manukau City - 14 views
The role is permanent (full-time) in a busy team environment.
Responsible to the NZ Manager, we’re looking for an experienced Administrator to join our friendly East Tamaki team.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Process weekly payroll and maintenance of leave entitlements and superannuation
- PAYE preparation
- Expense reimbursement
- EOM Reporting
- Quarterly FBT return
- Monthly account journals
- Assist with Year End audit
- Assist with Budget process
- Bank reconciliation and record keeping
- Petty cash reconciliation and record keeping
- Travel arrangements
- Provide general business and administrative support as required
- High level of customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Prior experience in an Administration/Accounts role
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Work effectively within a small and busy team
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to accept responsibility
- Strong computer literacy and MYOB experience
This role will suit an energetic person with the ability to perform duties with the highest regard to safety, quality standards and has an excellent work ethic.
Please submit your application via the link on this page or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential enquiries can be made via the Human Resources Department on +61 2 4271 9000.
STAUFF work sites are smoke free environments.
STAUFF – “Contributing to your success”