Administration Officer Part-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Auckland - 20 views
About the role
As a result of continued growth Compass is looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our team on a permanent part-time (20hours per week) basis. Working within our operational department in our West Auckland office, you will provide administrative assistance to ensure the efficient operation of the office. You will liaise with internal & external stakeholders on sensitive issues requiring you to possess excellent verbal & written communication skills & understand the importance of confidentiality. This role offers you the opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities by providing end to end customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responding to general tenant enquiries, updating customer records and triaging basic maintenance requests;
- General administrative duties including but not limited to record keeping, filing, archiving;
- Updating records in our database system;
- Collecting, collating, and recording documents as requested;
- Complying with requirements the Work Health & Safety (WHS) legislation and related WH&S responsibilities and procedures;
- Producing accurate tenant rent, maintenance and utilities statements;
- Providing administrative support to the General Manager
To be considered for this role, please ensure you have addressed the following essential selection criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role in an administration environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer service focused culture and the delivery of quality outcome for our tenants;
- Highly developed personal and work organisation skills;
- Proven ability to self-motivate, work autonomously and problem solve in a highly efficient manner;
- Well-developed and effective interpersonal, de-escalation and communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong administration skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word & Outlook essential, with an aptitude to learn new software packages;
- Experience in the social housing sector is desirable but not essential
How to apply:
When applying, please ensure you address the key selection criteria as part of your application.
Confidential enquiries may be made by contacting Arlene Rowland, Human Resource Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Bernadette Pinnell on 0800-124-663.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
Please note, all applicants must be willing to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Agency referrals will not be accepted for this role.
Compass is an AON Hewitt accredited Best Employer and we are passionate about investing in our employees by providing them with opportunities to grow and develop their skills and qualifications.