Client Liaison and Administration Superstar Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Hamilton - 12 views
Position: Client Liaison and Administrator
This position will support all staff members by being the glue that sticks us all together! In this role you will provide administration support and will often be the first point of client contact. We need someone who can bring a wide range of skills and can wear a few different hats.
- First point of client contact – responsibility for answering telephone calls and greeting clients in person. This is an extremely important role in our professional environment.
- Maintaining our website and working towards building our online presence. Some marketing or business social media experience would greatly assist in this area, or a willingness to learn
- File management – opening and closing files, preparing letter templates, assisting with client on-boarding for AML/CFT, and client data management
- Diary management - arranging client meetings recording other things like court dates
- Assist in creating firm procedure and policy documentation
- Managing deeds and file storage systems
- Invoicing and debtor management – creating invoices, sending statements.
- Letter and court document formatting
- Trust account administration assistance
- Petty cash and stationery management
- Can act in a serious professional manner when circumstances require but also has a sense of humour
- Proactive and always looking for systems or strategies that can be created or improved.
- An interest in technology and forward-thinking ways of doing things.
- Delivers ahead of deadlines.
- Takes ownership of everything they do
- Enjoys researching and understanding our business and industry
- Seeks out information about our target market by reading what is current
- Displays a great, positive attitude, and is open to feedback and suggestions.
- Pivots quickly and is communicative of any hold ups or roadblocks
As we're looking for an ideal fit, our new Client Liaison and Administrator will have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Critical thinking, analytical, & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that it sometimes fast and stressful but with periods of downtime.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks under pressure.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule if required.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Problem solving skills and think ahead to ensure any challenges don't greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Not afraid to ask questions or to ask for help.
Keen? Awesome - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2020 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately, so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible) with the following details:
- Respond to this posting by email only with:
- Your CV;
- A cover letter about why we should hire you; or
- 1-2 minute video about why we should hire you;
- Write only the word "Cat" in the subject line of your email (so we know you've been paying attention).
We have some big plans for the future and want to shift the way we do business. We need someone with a wide range of skills to help us achieve our goals.