Client Relationship Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Information & Communication Technology - Christchurch - 14 views
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our ever-growing Christchurch team.
The preferred candidate will engage with clients and drive successful opportunities that deliver positive business outcomes within an environment that is agile, dynamic and keeps client outcomes as a central focus.
You will need to be proficient and confident in working with clients, external partners, vendors and CCL staff to deliver great outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar sales or account management role in IT or technology
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to relate to people of different levels, backgrounds etc
- Able to manage and have hard conversations through strong negotiating skills
- Good business knowledge
- Solid understanding of the ICT industry
- Able to effectively communicate with Internal Stakeholders and Clients through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proof of working successfully towards team goals and good time management
- Must have a current full New Zealand drivers licence
You must be able to think outside the box, manage your own workload and outcomes. Outstanding interpersonal skills and an aptitude for written and oral communication are crucial, as well as being a proactive team player focused on delivering great results.
Equally important in this role are your soft skills and culture fit for our team, particularly your ability to work collaboratively as part of the wider team. Your ability to communicate well, build rapport and have a consultative approach to work is important.
We are looking for someone that demonstrates a passion for what they do and a drive to be part of CCL’s success.
CCL is a people orientated business that will provide the right candidate with challenging career opportunities, a supportive national team, and a competitive remuneration.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV to HR@concepts.co.nz