Clinic Receptionist / Admin Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Wellington - 15 views
Due to our current administrator leaving the area we are currently seeking a Clinic Receptionist / Admin to join our team at 577 High Street, Lower Hutt.
The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in a Medical / Health / Physio Reception role within a busy organisation. As well as being the welcoming face of the Lower Hutt clinic, you will work in a virtual team alongside our other administrators to ensure smooth patient flow for all of our clinics. Travel to other Wellington clinics may be required.
Other duties will include:
- Welcoming patients and visitors to the clinic
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
- Optimising patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilisation by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
- Liaising with therapists and patients to keep appointments on schedule
- Data entry of client information, ACC and insurance claims
- Preparation of written correspondence to GP’s and specialists
- Supporting patients during their journey to recovery by anticipating their needs, answering their questions; maintaining the reception and waiting areas
- Following policies and procedures; reporting required changes
- Project work as assigned.
To be successful you will need:
- Two years previous experience in reception/admin role
- A professional, mature, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, ideally with experience of Gensolve or other practice management systems
- A patient, empathetic, and respectful personality
- To work well under pressure
- An aptitude for working in both physical and virtual teams
- To be reliable, punctual, and self motivated
This is a full time position, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday.
Remuneration will be aligned with the skills and experience you bring to the role.
For a Job Description or further information about this position, please email email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and cover letter through Seek ‘Apply for this job’ link
NB This is an administrative role so applications that are not complete or well presented, will not be shortlisted. Our last advert received over 90 applications so there is no room for halfhearted applications.
Closing date: 27 September 2020 - although we will be reviewing applications as they arrive and may choose to close ad and/or appoint before the closing date so please apply asap.
Hand Rehab specialises in providing physiotherapy and occupational therapy for all areas of the arm; especially from the elbow through to the fingertips. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation and treatment services to the community, working with ACC, private insurers and private clients.
All our hand therapists are fully qualified physiotherapists or occupational therapists who have undertaken further training (both in theory and practical) in hand therapy, splinting, and rehabilitation.