Executive Assistant to CEO Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Wellington - 16 views
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO, and to a lesser extent our Managers of Supportive Care and Health Promotion. This is a full-time role based in our offices in Newtown, Wellington. You would be part of a busy and passionate team of 25+ staff.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Diary Management and admin support for CEO.
- Assist with Board paper and sub-committee agenda and paper compilation, and associated communications.
- Minute taking at Board and sub-committee meetings
- Supervision and support for our Reception staff
- Liaising with staff and IT support contractors regarding IT matters
- Assisting CEO with staff recruitment and processes
- Overseeing the cleaning and security for our Newtown offices
- Assist CEO with insurances, building warrants of fitness and property maintenance contracts
- Provide admin support to Managers Supportive Care and Health Promotion
If you have the right skills and experience, please apply on line or send a covering letter and your cv to Michael Smith. His contact details are email@example.com Applications close 9 October 2020.