Executive Assistant Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - New Plymouth - 15 views
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager. The role also encompasses providing a high standard of customer service to our customers and delivery of high-quality administrative support across a range of business areas.
- Polite, positive, friendly, and outgoing.
- A high degree of professionalism and discretion when dealing with confidential information is essential.
- Proven secretarial skills and administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products (strength with Word and SharePoint is a necessity)
- Minimum 2 year customer service experience is required.
- Be proactive with the ability to manage own time and others, to meet deadlines.
- Xero accounting software experience advantageous.
- The ability to work well in a team and adapt to different working styles.
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
To apply please call Sonia on 027 335 1926 or email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.