Executive Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Wellington - 18 views
bout the role
We have a rare 12 month opportunity available for a process improvement and planning extraordinaire looking to make a real difference. In this role you will work closely with our Executive Leadership team (ELT) to develop processes to enable them to drive towards the strategic vision of the organisation and provide advice and guidance around their obligations.
A key part of this role will be around reviewing board and committee papers, and recording decisions and notes during ELT meetings to ensure everything is captured for timely actioning.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- strong attention to detail and political acumen
- previous experience and/or knowledge of agile working
- strong planning and process implementation/improvement skills
- good communication and be able to deliver a clear, plain message to a variety of audiences
- natural collaboration, taking all ideas into consideration to deliver a well thought through solution.
In addition, we can offer you:
- flexibility around location of work
- the ability to work alongside some of New Zealand's most talented individuals and the opportunity to work in a supportive team
- the chance to make a difference in an innovative organisation
- the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site http://www.callaghaninnovation.govt.nz/ and enter the job code 13262SK.
Applications close Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Callaghan Innovation provides a healthy and safe environment which encourages inclusiveness, diversity and collaboration, putting our people at the heart of what we do.
You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
To do this we partner with ambitious businesses of all sizes, delivering a range of innovation and research and development (R&D) services to suit each stage of their growth. Our staff - including more than 200 of New Zealand's leading scientists and engineers - empower innovators by connecting people, opportunities and networks, and providing tailored technical solutions, skills and capability development programmes, and grants co-funding.
We also enhance the operation of New Zealand's innovation ecosystem, working closely with MBIE, NZTE, NZVIF, Crown Research institutes, and other organisations that help increase business investment in R&D and innovation. Our people operate from five urban offices and a regional partner network in a further 12 locations across Aotearoa.