Facility Manager - Aged Care Full-time Job1 month ago - Healthcare & Medical - Dunedin - 15 views
Company: Elsdon Enterprises Ltd
Type: Full time permanent
Due to unforeseen circumstances, our current Manager is leaving us, so we are seeking a new Facility Manager for one of our Dunedin based facilities.
The role is predominantly an administrative one, however the successful applicant will have exceptional relationship skills and must be able to demonstrate an outstanding ability to interact with residents, families and staff in a caring and friendly manner. You will have the exciting role of leading the facility in all aspects of Aged care, a most rewarding occupation.
The person we seek must be experienced in the Health Care industry, preferably in Aged Care Facility Management.
You will need to be experienced in the following areas:
- Leadership in a team environment including clinical staff
- Managing staff, families and residents in a friendly, positive manner
- Audit management and endeavouring to keep the facility fully compliant
- Working with the directors in a positive and helpful manner to keep financials well managed
- Keeping occupancy at a high level
- Maintaining an excellent reputation and profile in the local community
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applications may be made by sending your CV and a letter outlining the reasons why you feel this could be the job for you to:
Elsdon Enterprises Ltd