Finance and Office Administrator Full-time Job1 month ago - Accounting - Wellington - 16 views
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, you will provide finance support as well as ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
Taking the initiative must be high on your list of qualities as are being highly organised, flexible and adaptable, with excellent communication and IT skills. You will be a self-starter, who has the ability to challenge thinking and putting it simply - you just get things done! In doing so you will quickly be able to build trust and rapport with key stakeholders including the Chief Executive.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations and Payroll functions;
- Comprehensive diary, email and travel management for CEO, senior leadership team, and at times, the Board;
- Coordinating events including Board meetings;
- Office management including ordering supplies, office maintenance, office admin;
- Ad-hoc project coordination.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in AP/AR and Payroll;
- Proven experience in running an office environment;
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft and the ability to pick up new systems with training;
- Solid travel and diary management experience;
- An ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment;
- Ability to work independently and effectively with conflicting priorities;
- Strong organisation and effective time management skills.
This role offers an enormous amount of variety, the ability to work autonomously and the opportunity to utilise your skills in co-ordinating people and positively influencing the corporate culture.
For further information please email, Suzannah Moller at email@example.com, or apply now enclosing your CV and a Cover Letter expanding on your suitability for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting reference number 3162819.