We are assembling an all-star team of Front of House personalities for our newest cafe in Sylvia Park Shopping Centre!
It is essential that the successful candidates for all wait staff positions possess attributes to carry out the following tasks:
- Ability to work in a high-performing team, supporting and collaborating with others to ensure that the cafe is running efficiently
- Delivering outstanding customer service with smiles, passion and knowledge
- Keeping the Cafe clean and presentable, while maintaining food safety and hygiene standards.
- Have excellent attention to detail, able to multitask and work in a multicultural environment.
- Being able to work on both weekdays/weekends, day and night shifts
As Senior Wait Staff, these additional traits and skills are essential and/or highly appreciated:
- Coffee making experience (This is not essential but will be a big advantage)
- Supervising the team throughout service - includes opening, closing, staff training and following cash management systems at the end of service.
- Excellent customer service and ability to deal with complaints and unexpected issues.
- Knowledge and experience with the service of alcoholic drinks - including storage and management of products.
- You will preferably have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a busy cafe or restaurant.
As we operate under a hospitality group with various cafes across Auckland, flexibility and availability to work at multiple locations will be highly advantageous.
As a growing hospitality group, we are interested in building our team and giving our staff the best opportunities to grow. We are interested in supporting our team with both their career and personal endeavours, offering education and development in our team's skills.
The successful applicant must be honest and reliable, have excellent attention to detail, be able to multitask and work in a multicultural environment. They should ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner to enable swift and efficient service as well as co-operating well with all levels of the team.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be either a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current and open work visa with at least 12 months until expiry.
So, if you’ve got exceptional people skills - apply below or send your CV to email@example.com. Please remember to state which position you're applying for in your application!
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Filly, we are committed to providing an exceptional experience for our guests with slick service, menu innovation, and phenomenal coffee, in a welcoming atmosphere.