Kiwifruit Grower Services Representative Full-time Job1 month ago - Farming, Animals & Conservation - Tauranga - 12 views
Kiwifruit Grower Services Representative
Mount Pack and Cool is looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual to join our Grower Services team.
With the anticipated growth in industry crop volumes, Mpac are seeking to employ a Grower Services Representative to identify and develop new business opportunities and to assist in maintaining the existing business relationship we have with our current group of clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven sales and/or business development background combined with an insatiable appetite to acquire new business.
- A substantial level of relationship building experience based around excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication.
- A comprehensive knowledge of kiwifruit industry orchard management and/or post-harvest service provision.
- A demonstrated understanding of the key elements involved in delivering an effective service offering to a company’s clients in either a kiwifruit industry or related primary industry context.
- An ability to build rapport and a trusted working relationship with grower clients, members of the management team and staff respectively.
- An ability to adapt to change at an industry, a company, a demographic and a strategic level.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills and demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation and resilience.
- The ability to work effectively as an integral member of a team and to maintain a professional approach and manner in all circumstances.
Mpac takes a highly professional and personal approach to managing the relationship with our supplying grower clients and with other industry associates. We are proud of both the service level and the added value that we provide our clients and we are highly focused on enhancing the delivery of both these attributes going forward.
If you are currently involved in a related client services role or an orchard management role and you are looking for a new challenge then this could be the opportunity you are looking for. The successful candidate will play a key role in the company’s management team, ensuring that we effectively sustain our existing grower relationships and that we actively grow the business through the acquisition of new grower clients and fruit supply.
The role offers a competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle and a health insurance benefit. The company is also committed to providing the relevant training that our new Grower Services Officer may require in order to effectively acclimatise to the requirements of the role.
- Apply today by emailing your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
- Applications close on Friday 2nd October 2020