Licensed Cadastral Surveyor Full-time Job1 month ago - Construction - Auckland - 12 views
We do need a Licensed Surveyor to join our team.
- Ensuring achievement of client’s objectives
- Ensuring projects are maintained within the established cost structure
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards
- Liaison with project consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Establishing and maintain the required project resources
- Attend meetings and compiling records and reports
- Cost planning, tender documentation preparation and analysis
- On various projects to take full responsibility for the cost management function
- To perform other duties as required to ensure the completion of service delivery for client projects and development and growth of services and operations within the organisation.
- General surveying duties
- Land Transfer surveys
- Survey calculations and plan preparation
- General CAD drawing preparation duties
- Continuing Education
- Document preparation for E-Survey datasets.
Please email applications to email@example.com
Coming back into NZ from overseas and looking for a job that is close to home. We are on the North Shore. We do offer start hours later in the morning because of the Auckland traffic optional. We also having parking at the door and biscuits on a Friday.