Management Accountant Full-time Job1 month ago - Accounting - Wellington - 15 views
As our Management Accountant, you will be an experienced commercially savvy accountant with manufacturing accounts experience. You will be responsible for leading the daily processing of accounts, tax, payroll and all general accounting duties within the business.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven team player who focuses on delivery. You’ll need to be proactive, and want to be involved in undertaking analysis and investigations to enhance company profitability in an accurate and timely way.
This role leads our Accounts Officer day to day.
- Reporting writing and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Providing financial advice and support to all stakeholders
- Capital expenditure analysis and reporting
- Business case evaluations and recommendations
- Ad hoc projects
- Leading Accounts Processing, Payable & Receivable.
Skills, Behaviours and Experience
- New Zealand CA qualified or similar, Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years commercial accounting experience
- Manufacturing accounting experience
- ERP (preferably NAV or equivalent) experience
- Ability to pick up new systems
- Intuitive and proactive
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- The natural ability to efficiently prioritise, managing workloads by meeting all deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great team with strong values and culture
- You would be joining a company that excels in their area - FMCG
- Ample free parking at our Hutt Valley located world class plant
Apply now by submitting your CV along with a covering letter telling us why Farrah’s and why you are the right person for this role.
Applications close 9am Friday 2 October 2020.
People & Culture Manager
Our business and reputation has not been built on mediocrity, our expectations are high! The successful applicant will seek satisfaction and fulfilment that comes with raising the bar, adding value and contributing to our commercial success. Youll enjoy being part of the exciting plans we have in place and we would love you to work with us through this next phase of growth.