Office Administrator Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration & Office Support - Tauranga - 18 views
Mount Pack & Cool Ltd (Mpac) is looking for a diligent and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our Post-Harvest Operation to be the welcoming face of our organisation and assist with our administration and accounts functions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and in conjunction with the Executive Assistant and wider Finance and Administration team, the responsibilities of the Office Administrator will include:
- Reception duties
- Mail and banking
- Accounts payable support
- Control stock and place orders for stationery and other office supplies and consumables
- Document filing, scanning, collating and distribution
- First point of contact for in-house IT troubleshooting
- Meeting preparation and minute taking
- Maintain staff and client databases and company vehicle and key registers
- General administration support to the wider Mpac team
- Secretarial support to the Executive team, including assisting with diary management
- Assist with function and event planning and execution
The successful candidate will demonstrate a background in administration and have a reputation for being a quick learner. You will be driven to succeed, passionate about supporting others and contributing to Mpac’s culture. You will enthusiastically assist the team to maintain the company’s reputation as a top performer in the kiwifruit industry. You will also exhibit resilience, have an excellent attitude and a desire to succeed both individually and as a member of the Mpac team.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong general administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Desire to go over and above to deliver outstanding results
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounts payable processes would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the Kiwifruit industry would be an advantage
- Previous experience with Greentree accounting software would be an advantage
- Full drivers’ licence
Some of the benefits of working for Mpac include:
- Being based in a new, state of the art facility;
- Working for a future-focussed, growing company in a key primary sector;
- Being a valued member of a close-knit, fun-loving team;
- Health insurance (after a qualifying time period).
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com - applications close 28 September 2020. To request a copy of the job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.