Office Administrator Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Administration & Office Support - Hastings - 16 views
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has exceptional attention to detail, a strong ability to prioritise and organize and can work independently as well as part of a team.
The role is a full time position based in Hawkes Bay working Monday through Friday.
The key duties include:
- Management of Accounts - payable and receivable
- Liaising with customers and staff about their orders
- Handling customer service enquiries
- Payroll responsibilities and processing timesheets
- Data entry of company information.
- Organizing company's meetings and preparing Agendas, Minutes etc.
- Formulating and implementing office policies and procedures
- Ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- Issuing Invoices and Statements promptly
- Communicating and liaising with management, client' s and staff.
- Adherence to and auditing of work safe; health and safety regulations including developing health and safety systems for employee’s safety and compliance
- Evaluation of office accounts and maintenance of accurate records
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A formal business qualification is very desirable.
- At least 1-year similar experience is desirable.
- Strong ability to prioritise and organize
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working in a small team environment
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proactive/positive approach and mind-set
- Flexibility and a willingness to pitch in with various tasks as required
- A natural and enthusiastic team player
- A positive attitude and willingness to work collaboratively to deliver outstanding results
The role is full time – 8.00am - 5.00pm Mon – Fri
We are a fun and hard working team and we are looking for an open minded colleague with a good sense of humour.
For more information on this role or to make an application please send your details to