Project Coordinator Full-time Job1 month ago - Information & Communication Technology - Christchurch - 15 views
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our family!
Are you highly organised and have an interest in digital? Do you want to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment?
About the role
We are looking for someone who fits in well with our culture, has a sense of humour, adapts to new situations and challenges easily, and loves to be a contributing team member.
As part of this position, you will be:
- A key part of the project delivery team, fitting in to support internal and external stakeholders across a wide variety of jobs
- Supporting the hairyLemon developers, designers and digital marketers by shadowing project teams, managing documentation, budgets, scopes and schedules
- Helping to make sure our client estate stays in great shape and supporting execution of operational objectives
- Continually striving to find better solutions
- Reporting on project success
- Fitting in to support the hairyLemon team as needed, which could include population, website testing, reviewing work, or researching the best digital solution
You will need to have:
- A natural affinity with the digital world
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A desire to learn and grow, and bring new ideas and ways of doing things to the table
- Great time management skills and the drive to get things done
- An eye for detail
- The ability to take feedback on board and adapt
- Great administration and documentation skills
- Experience multi-tasking and coordinating complex projects and tasks
A tertiary qualification is desirable but not essential. This role is designed for an applicant with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, although you will be provided with plenty of support on the job.
This role is full-time, and based in our office in the Christchurch CBD.
Please submit a CV and a cover letter describing your ideal work environment.
You can apply via SEEK or by emailing email@example.com. Applications close on Friday the 2nd of October.
You will be joining a fun close-knit team in Christchurch's SALT District. We've got a great company culture, including personal development initiatives, team events and a dog-friendly environment!