Registered Nurse Full-time Job1 month ago - Healthcare & Medical - Wellington - 17 views
We require a ‘special someone’ who is passionate and knowledgeable about age care in our hospital. You need to be a confident leader and skilled clinical nurse to provide professional leadership to a team of dedicated care staff.
The role is permanent.
The successful candidate will have:
• A current New Zealand Nurse practicing certificate
• Strong leadership skills and experience
• Excellent clinical knowledge
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with our residents, family/whanau, staff and our multidisciplinary team.
• Good level of computer literacy.
• Strong time management skills.
• Experience in clinical statistical reporting.
• Good knowledge of Health and Disability sector standards, District Health Board contractual requirements for residential care and other legislation relevant to the sector.
• The ability to work together with our management team to maintain high quality provision of care to all our residents within the Village.
• All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
• A management team that is knowledgeable, experienced and supportive
• A care team committed to providing quality care
• An amazing facility that is spacious, modern and well equipped.
• Great opportunities for education and career advancement.
• Competitive salary
• Additional staff benefits
Candidates will need to be able to work Day & Nights shifts also able to work in the weekends.
For further information, please contact Moira Naughton - Clinical Manager by submitting your CV and Cover Letter to Email:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.