Service Administrator Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Trades & Services - Auckland - 21 views
- Customer focussed
- Methodical & Organised
- Great with Technology
You must be friendly and love exceeding customer’s expectations, enjoy juggling a varied and busy workload, with a great sense of humour and a calm demeanor. We are looking for someone with proven customer service and administration experience, great computer and people skills - methodical, tech savvy, with an eye for detail, self-driven, customer centric. You must enjoy the banter of a workshop environment and be available to work 7:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Strong attention to detail will ensure the smooth running of our front office. Working in a small, but flexible team, your tasks will be varied – so the ability to juggle on the run will be important.
Effective communication is key to your success, both written and verbal. Insurance claims/assistance experience would be beneficial.
Day to day duties will include:
- Welcoming customers as they enter reception
- Handling all incoming phone inquiries
- Managing our pool of loan cars
- Processing incoming vehicle repairs and manage outgoing vehicles through our ibody database system
- Scheduling jobs
- Liaising with insurers
- Ordering parts online and follow up where necessary
- Managing supplies for the team and ensuring a clean and tidy reception is maintained at all times.
- And anything else that comes along
If this is something you would be interested in, please send your CV to Amanda Paxton, email@example.com.