Vineyard Operator Full-time Job1 month ago - Farming, Animals & Conservation - Blenheim - 17 views
We are looking for a motivated, capable and physically fit individual to join our vineyard team.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed person to implement the day-to-day activities on the company vineyards under the direction of the Vineyard Operations Manager.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- Experience operating tractors and machinery
- Practical and technical knowledge of horticultural operations
- The flexibility to work additional hours at certain times of the year to complete tasks and assist with harvest
- The ability to supervise casual staff
- Display an attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and contribute to a team environment
- Commitment to health and safety policies and procedures
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate sound communication skills, and the ability to work without supervision.
Having vineyard experience, basic Word and Excel computer skills and a GrowSafe Certificate would be an advantage, but is not essential for the right person who is genuinely interested in a career in the wine industry.
The remuneration will reflect your experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in a challenging and satisfying career with a successful organisation, then please send a covering letter with your CV by 09 October 2020 to the Vineyard Operations Manager, Tony McIntyre, TonyMcIntyre@babichwines.co.nz.